Sunday 6 January 2013

Creating the animated Psychosis Title/Risk Assessment

Using Sony Vegas Pro 11, I have created the title of psychosis. The typography I've used is called "PRETEXT". I did not download this font, as this was already installed onto my laptop. I have used this type of text, since it is bold, and it looks distorted. I have also decided to use white text, to suggest a monotone atmosphere. I have created two examples to mess around with the effects.

The first title, I used the effect to have the text shine through the whole screen, to shine back and show the title. This was done using the "radial blur" effect.

In this title, instead of using the radial blur to blend the title in, I used a "linear blur" effect.



Below are the effects I have used to create the second title.

Also, as a group, we have created a risk assessment to ensure that our safety when filming becomes a priority. Injuries that may occur when filming would not only be detrimental to the health of the actor, but it will slow down the production of our trailer as a result. Therefore, it is essential that risks are thoroughly analysed, and precautions are being put in place. Below is the risk assessment that we have completed. This is to be carried with us when filming at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment